Accounts Preparation and Compliance
- For Sole-traders, Partnerships and small Limited Companies
We prepare Accounts and Tax Returns for submission to HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House.
We offer hands-on, practical advice to clients starting up in business ensuring full compliance with HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House.
We also offer a full book-keeping service for clients or can advise you on how to keep your own records throughout the year.
- Self-Assessment for individuals and businesses
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporation Tax
We are able to deal with all your tax affairs and submit the necessary forms to HM Revenue & Customs using bespoke professional software.
- Registration and de-registration
- Quarterly VAT return completion and online submission to HMRC
We offer a quarterly VAT Return preparation and submission service for clients.
- Payroll – RTI
- Year end Return filing and P11D compliance
Whether you are a sole director or employ a number of staff we can run a monthly payroll for your employees and ensure full compliance with RTI and Auto-Enrolment regulations.
- Completion of monthly CIS returns
- Year end Return filing
- Formation of Limited Companies
- Companies House Annual Return completion and submission
- Dividend paperwork
- Calculation of eligibility
- Form completion and submission
We are able to assess your financial position and calculate your eligibility for tax credits, complete the relevant form and make the submission.
We can also deal with any enquiry by HMRC into your tax credits application.
- Book-keeping services
- Client record keeping tuition
We offer a full book-keeping service for clients or can give you tuition on keeping your own records.